Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All in the details...

Well everyone, here is my final post on our vacation in S.C. I thought it would be fun to show some of the coastal touches this great beach house had. So I took pictures of the details that stood out to me. Reminds me of something in a Coastal Living magazine. It really was a great home away from home. And I am so very grateful to the dear people that allowed us to use it while visiting Kristi's family. This house could tell so many stories I am sure from the games played on the living room floor to the many nights swinging on the front porch swing. Not to mention the countless little sandy feet trudging through the house looking for things to do after a long day at the beach. SO here we go....




my room










love this big red chair by the window


Some of those tiny feet I was referring to. :) Hope you all enjoyed seeing all our fun at the beach. I pray that you all will enjoy great times with your own friends and family this summer too and praise God for all the great blessings he has given us! If you are able, take in the beauty of the beach. There is nothing quite like it.


2 comments:

martha said...

The house looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing your vacation pictures.

Lallee said...

Kristie, thank you for your sweet comment yesterday! I loved looking through your blog. Your daughter is precious--what a blessing. Your Charleston photos make me eager for vacation!