Friday, May 23, 2008

Vacation pictures coming soon!!

Hey everybody, So sorry I haven't been on here lately. I was enjoying a wonderful vacation in S.C. with Karina. We both went with my sister in law and her kids to see a very sweet friend and her family. The Lord really blessed us with a great trip. We all stayed in a quaint and cozy beach house and loved making the trek across the street to the beach and letting the kids run and play in the sand and water. Doesn't that sound so relaxing? It was and yet we are home now and I am still so tired. So I have been taking this week to just slowly get back to our regular routine. It is wonderful to be back in my house and with my sweet husband that I missed a lot. I love that feeling of coming home and knowing it is right where you belong. So maybe by next week I will have some pictures up to show you all the great fun we had. So stay tuned. In the meantime have a great weekend!

No comments: