Thursday, April 24, 2008

A recap...

This is just a quick recap about some of the things we've done this month. I wanted to share these pictures but not blog separately about each one. So here we go...


Karina just loves her little cousin Claire. My sister and her kids came for a visit a while ago and the kids had a great time playing and my sis and I really enjoyed catching up. I know it sounds like we live really far away from each other and we don't. But sometimes getting together just doesn't happen. So when we finally do it is wonderful!!

Karina was so excited when some very sweet friends of ours decided to get rid of this little play house and slide and called to ask if we wanted it. She has thoroughly enjoyed it and what a blessing to get something like this for free!!


We hit the mall a few weekends back and Karina had a great time once again in this little ice cream truck. She rode it again and again and even knows how to put the money in all by herself now.


These are some beautiful kumquats that we so happily recieved after going to collect some plants our friends wanted to get rid of. Karina loves these things and I know they are so good for you so I was happy about that. I found out that I like them too after eating a ripe one and figuring out that the first time I tried them mine wasn't ripe. I had stayed away from them till now.

This was one Friday night this month when I had some girlfriends of mine that I don't see very much over for some good food and fun games. We had a blast and I am ready to do it again. We were so loud playing the games I am shocked Karina slept through it!! :)

Karina getting all cozy on the couch with some snack and her new blanket that her Gigi (short for Aunt G) made for her. Thanks so much Rhema! She loves it!!


And finally this is a picture I thought I'd share because it came out so pretty. I sent this to the gal in the UK that ordered some hats from me so that she could pick the colors she wanted.

So there you have it. I still have some fun pictures to put up but they will get their own posting. We had a really fun little birthday party one day and had a gorgeous trip to the beach yesterday. So I will share again soon. Hope you are all enjoying beautiful weather like we are and have a great day!!!



No comments: