Monday, April 21, 2008

I am still here....

Hi everyone, yes I am still alive. I have just had quite a few things to work on besides getting on here to post. That is why my blog has taken a back seat. I was trying to fight off a cold for a while there. Then I was trying to spruce up our yard with the free time I got. And of course I always have a knitting project to work on. I have a newly made friend that has made me an offer of taking some professional pictures of my hats in exchange for some of them. So I am busying myself with that every chance that I get. This is not only exciting to me because of the pictures that I know will turn out great, but it will also be a wonderful opportunity for me to advertise my hats all the way in the UK for that is where my new friend lives. Yippee!! I will try to get on here again soon to update you with all of our news, if you can call it that. :) So until then you all have a great day. It is a beautiful one here. Praise the Lord!!

1 comment:

MaC said...

Glad you and your family are doing great. Your hat business sounds like it's really going to take off. I love your little hats, they always turn out so cute. It sounds so exciting. Congratulations. :o)