Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh what fun...

...it is to make a gift for a new bride! This last weekend I went to a bridal shower for a sweet friend of mine. So I thought it would be fun to throw together a couple things that were handmade into her gift as well as a couple things from her registry. So here are the two handmade things. The pillow is actually made from some of that great fabric I also used on the curtains. The cards were a fun thing to do too. I think I made 16 w/ envelopes. I took the easy route though and after drawing the design I wanted four times on a sheet of paper I used our printer and copied the that whole sheet four times onto blue paper. Gotta love those printers!! While my sister in law and I were doing the shopping for what we were getting her at the store we had fun thinking back to when we registered and how exciting it was. It seems like a long time ago now. Well for me it will be 3 years ago this Wednesday! I hope all of you have great memories of that time in your life.:)

No comments: