Monday, March 3, 2008

My sweet sister!

I am a bit late in posting these pics since my dear sister's birthday was back on Feb. 7th. But I thought it would still be fun to share. I kept the kids for her and her husband that day so that they could go out of town for the afternoon. Natalie and I planned a little party for Tam for when they returned and we went with a heart theme. It was a lot of fun and the kids made some really sweet cards for her that I forgot to take a picture of. We also were able to bless her with a yummy chili, cornbread and salad dinner that I knew she would enjoy after a really long day. So a very merry unbirthday to you my sweet Tam! :)


1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, shades of Alice in Wonderland! Paul played a part in that play when he was in elementary school and I've been singing "Oh, a very merry unbirthday to you, to you" ever since! That is a gorgeous cookie cake!