Monday, March 17, 2008

I love my azalea's!



These little baby azalea bushes have come a long way. When we moved into this house they were all in one big clump where you see the largest one is right now. Well after a lot of digging and prying them apart I found out there were seven all together right there. So I spread them out and planted them along the front and side of the house thinking that one day when they are full and bushy and bursting with blooms we will have a wonderful landscape. Well they are getting there. This is actually pretty big compared to what they were last year at this time. There is a lot of new growth on them too so I am excited to see what another year will bring. For now though I will joy in the small number of blooms I have and dream of the ones to come.

No comments: