Sunday, February 10, 2008

A girl and her bear...


I didn't think Karina had a favorite little toy, but I just might be wrong. Lately she has seemed to want to take this little bear where she goes. I love this bear and how scruffy he looks. I actually bought it before she was born when I was out Christmas shopping. I went into Pier One Kids with my sister in law and as she was buying things for her little boy I couldn't resist this little guy. My family will tell you though that I've always had a soft spot in my heart for stuffed animals. My mom would tell you that when I was growing up I had so many on my bed that she threatened to take them all to my wedding and sit them on the front row. She didn't. :)








2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Love the pictures! She's adorable

MaC said...

Oh my gosh, how precious is your little girl? I love the pictures of her, especially when she's holding her little bear... tender moments.
Thank you for sharing.