Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun at the Commons!

Last week my sister and I packed the kids up in her van and headed out for the afternoon. We took the kids to a really neat little play area in the middle of a bunch of nice shops we like to visit. They loved it and didn't want to leave once we were ready. But I was able to capture their attention with a yummy warm pretzel bought at a local stand. We ate the first one so fast that I had to go back for another and we shared that one in the car on the way home. It was a great time and I loved spending it with my sister. We don't do things together enough and I am hoping we can get together more in the future. I hope you all can enjoy great times with your friends and family. Don't wait too long because time does fly.

Karina thought these fountains were pretty neat and she would've walked right into them if I didn't stop her. :)


She thought it was pretty funny when I told her to go hug the alligator.

So she decided to pose too.

This was Karina's first time on this little play area so she loved exploring.

Tammy's little guy Joseph was loving this place having been here before.

She thought this turtle was pretty fun.

Sweet girl cousins!


Having a good ol' time!!

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

She is literally growing up before my eyes!!