Friday, February 8, 2008

The flowers are coming!!!


So here are the lovely amaryllis bulbs that my sweet friend gave to me. They were looking kinda sad for quite a while there and I wasn't quite sure if they were even going to bloom this year or not. Then one day I saw it. A beautiful little bud was peaking up out of the dirt staring right at me and saying here I am. I guess these bulbs liked how cold it got because we have had a few nights where the temps were at the freezing point. You should have seen me going out there with my plastic grocery bags to cover up all the little buds that had popped up. I was bound and determined to save the little buggers so that I could finally see what color they were going to be. They were a mystery because my friend didn't know what color they would be since she hadn't seen them bloom yet having just moved into the house and was cleaning out the yard a bit and these bulbs were all over the place!



SO I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they remind you of how great a God we serve and how creative and lovely a mind he has.


"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters." Psalm 24:1-2





















Praise the Lord !!!!!

No comments: