Friday, January 11, 2008

Rub dub dub, my baby loves the tub!

Karina was having too much fun the other night in the tub so I thought I would share it with you. After saying something about wanting to get her some of these letters that stick to the tile wall to Karina's Auntie Em she was so sweet to just collect a bag of assorted ones out of her own kiddies tub to let Karina play with at our house. So I pulled them out the other night when it was bath time and Karina loved them. It was so cute to see how her little brain works and notice that after she figured out that these cool sponge letters stuck to the tile she started trying it will all her other toys that won't stick. And after working at it a bit she turned and gave me this look like, "What's the deal?" It was too funny and so I had to explain that some things stick and some don't. After that she just went back to playing and didn't seem to care too much. :) I thought it would be fun to put a little message up for her Auntie Em in a picture, but this is the best I could do with the little assortment we had. Not too bad eh? :) Well hope you all are having a great week and that you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: