Monday, January 28, 2008

Another cozy fire...

Yep it's another cozy fire and I have some fun knitting I am working on. This is a little hat for my sweet little niece out in California. I had made some things for her little brother that was just born and thought it would be fun to send something to her and her two little sisters. So I whipped up some hats for their sweet little heads.

These are some little gifts I made for a sweet new friend of mine that is expecting her little baby girl next month. It is her first and I just went to her baby shower on Saturday and had lots of fun. I just love hearing of babies on the way!

And this my friends is my early Valentine splurge. :) I had to run in the store for a few things on Saturday and couldn't pass up the M&M's or the Martha Stewart mag. I thought this would all go well some nice ice coffee and it did! :) As you can see I went Valentine with my blog colors too. I just couldn't stay all drab and winter looking for too long. Anyone who knows me knows I like color!

No comments: