Sunday, December 30, 2007

A very sweet surprise!

My dear brother and his sweet family sent us the sweetest card and cookie tin this year full of delicious little hand made and decorated cookies. It was so thoughtful of them and I cried reading the beautiful poem my brother so cleverly wrote. He's always been good at that. I just had to share some pictures and let him, his sweet wife and darling little girls know that we thank them so much again for the wonderful gift!! We love you guys and miss you too!!
This is my new found card holder. :) I was trying to think of a good way to display some of our Christmas cards this year and one day I looked over at this candle holder on the wall and thought I could try sticking some in there. I think it works great!

This is the pretty card Jon's family sent us.


I am not sure if you will be able to read this poem , but if it's big enough when you click on it again do take the time.

Karina's enjoying Uncle Jon's family's cookies!


She is so funny when she goes and finds a cozy little spot to have a snack. This one cracked me up!

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I love the poem! And delicious looking cookies.....of course it is diet time around here!