Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cute cousin Claire!

This is us with Karina's new cousin Claire. She is just the sweetest little thing. She was born to my sister Tammy and her husband Jonathan on Nov 11th. Tammy did great in labor and delivery and I was privileged to be there at the moment she came into this world. Actually I was right outside the delivery room door with her big sister Natalie who was patiently waiting to go inside and see her dad cut the umbilical cord. It was the next best thing to being in the room and fun to talk Natalie through what was happening having had a baby myself. So we praise the Lord that all went well and that she is now at home with her new family and doing wonderfully.

1 comment:

Goodlikeamedicine said...

Aw, this has been so much fun! I'm going around to the entire H. family and looking at all the Claire pictures! hahaha! Now Tammy just needs to post some! Ha! :)

You look great, by the way - I love your hair!