Monday, October 29, 2007

Coffee break..


My dear sweet mother went out and bought me this great cookie jar after I had mentioned seeing it and thinking it was so cute. It had an extra special bonus to it being that it was filled with wonderful biscotti!! Thank you again so very much mom. I enjoyed my first biscotti the other day with a nice cup of coffee. You will have to enjoy some with me really soon. So this post is dedicated to my mom who is always so thoughtful, loving, caring, and generous. I can't imagine having a more amazing mother and no it is not because she buys me things, but because her heart is so beautiful and she is such a wonderful example of the Lord and His love. So God bless you mom and thank you for blessing me and others with your kind and loving ways!

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

You sure do have a wonderful mama!