Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This ones for you Nancy!

I usually don't do these kinds of things, but I will for you Nancy. :)

I've been tagged to play the middle name game. First, the rules:You have to post these rules on your blog. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, choose one you would like to have. When tagged, write your own blog post containing your middle name facts. At the end, choose one person to tag for each letter of your middle name. Then leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged.

M- meaningful- I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth and lived a perfect life and
died for my sins and that brings meaning to my life!

A-awe- I am in awe at the many blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me in my family and friends.

R-routine- I like to have one even if I stray from it now and then. :)

I-imagine- I love to imagine all the fun crafts I could make if I had hours and hours on my hands.

E-exercise- I really enjoy exercising as long as I can push myself out the door. hehe. Whether it's walking, swimming, hiking, biking, kayaking I love all of them!

I don't know any other bloggers that will do this so you will just have to keep it going! :)