Thursday, July 19, 2007

Great times in the Smoky Mountains!





Last week we went on vacation to North Carolina for our family reunion and had an incredible time. It was so wonderful to see all our family and spend time with them. We couldn't have done it in a more beautiful place in my opinion. The Smoky Mountains are an amazing backdrop and I did not wake up one day while we were there without wanting to praise my Lord for the glorious surroundings that he has created and for bringing my family all together in one place so that we could fellowship and enjoy one another for what seemed like a very short time. I give Him all the glory for keeping us safe and allowing us to all get along in the same house. We are home now and it is all a beautiful memory that lives on in these pictures. I have many more, but these will have to do for now. Hope you enjoy them and that you will also thank God for the blessing of family and His lovely creation!!

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

I have been waiting for these pictures! Isn't it great up there!? Love you, nancy