Saturday, March 3, 2007

Too much fun!





Here we are just having a great time playing the other day. Little did I know a years ago that I would be filling my days with making silly faces, funny noises and down right goofy little dances all to entertain the best tiny audience in the world. Of course those who know me well know that the bug eyes that Karina and I can both do so well has always been a talent of mine if I can even call it that. It is not the most attractive thing but it sure gets a giggle out of my little girl and for that I am grateful. The face she is making in the top picture is more like one of her daddy's looks. So what a mixture of us both she is. How incredible is it that God can take two people and make another that has a resemblance to both parents. Oh how fearfully and wonderfully made we all are!!! As I watch Karina's little teeth coming through I am once again reminded of how amazing the Lord has made our bodies and how fascinating it is that each part of us has such a perfect and exact purpose. Oh that I would remember that when I am striving to please Him and realize that I am a part of His body as we seek to glorify Him in this life he has blessed us with.



Today we had a great day. It was actually a great week. We were able to spend time with our loved ones and also get a lot done. I can hardly believe it is March already. This month will mark the second year that I have been married to the most amazing man I know. He is so much more then I deserve and a whole lot more then I could've ever hoped for. I thank God every day for allowing me to be his wife, to care for him and his home, to have his child and serve him the best that I can.

Well that's all for now. Hope you all had a great week and that you can end it counting all your blessings!!

1 comment:

goodlikeamedicine said...

I lovvvve her bug eyes!!!