Thursday, February 22, 2007

playing with daddy





Karina sure loves her daddy and her daddy sure loves her. Everytime I see them playing together it warms my heart. Jeff is so good with her and I know that he will only continue to have fun as we watch her grow and learn more and more. She is about to be finished with this little play mat since she is becoming very good at sitting up by herself. It seems like it is happening so fast. Jeff is such a wonderful husband and father. God has blessed us with more then we could have ever asked for and we can only hope to bring glory to Him through all we do and say. Everyday I am reminded of how unworthy I am of His great love for me. My little girl with her daddy paints a picture of how my Father in heaven takes joy in my taking joy in Him. Karina and I went on a walk today and just soaked in all the beauty of the day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. The sky was an amazing bright blue and the pines were the prettiest green. Knowing that he made all this for his glory and our enjoyment brings to mind the scripture:
The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard.
Psalms 19:1-3

2 comments:

Amy said...

great pictures! It's great to see you on here, I look forward to the posting!

emily said...

amen to all you said!!!